Thursday, December 10, 2009

In the beginning

September 23rd 2009



I went out for a fun night with the girls.
We were dressed up in our cute little dresses with cute little dress shoes.
The manager of Bill's nightclub was nice enough to give us a VIP booth...
We drank pink champagne... danced around for an hour and a half...
Around 12:40pm we decided to go over to one of the other night clubs...

As i left the club.. i found 2 guys I work with.. they were just about to get some pizza before heading to the same club I was going to.
Great idea! "I'll go get it"

Picture this. A paper plate with pizza on it in my left hand. A paper plate with pizza on it in my right hand.. 8 stairs in front of me.
I tripped on the top step.. my right foot under me as i fell down the stairs.
The Pizza... stayed on the plate.. because I didnt put my hands down to catch myself as i fell.

Upon trying to get up.. I realized I couldnt put weight on my foot. So I went home.

My friend Jess Carried me over to the taxi loop.

I got out of the taxi..started crawling up the 60 steps to my house...all of a sudden a wave of pain hit me.. and I started crying uncontrollably.
I called my boyfriend .. he came out and carried me upstairs. (If the situation had been reversed I definately wouldn't be able to carry him up!!!)


By this time my foot was starting to swell.. and hurt A LOT.
Ice packs on the foot.. advil for the inflammation.. and I finally fell asleep around 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment