Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock


December 5th 2009

7 Weeks later..

Have I mentioned that its my RIGHT foot that i broke? You know... the one you DRIVE with?
It's quite a hassle to get other people to constantly drive you around.
My poor boyfriend had to come home halfway through his work day.. to pick me up and take me to work.. since i can't take the bus (too icy and too far) and i dont have the cash for a taxi since I'm only working a few hours a week. CATCH22

I was now at 10 weeks of Non-weight-bearing on my foot. A trip down to the doctor had me praying that he would give me good news again.
:) ALL SMILES!!
He said i was healing 2 weeks ahead of schedule and that I could start weight bearing (with crutches for the next few weeks with my air cast still on) And start Physio!!!

I think I was dancing around ( mostly dancing) the next night.. It felt great to be able to even put that foot down for balance.
Although I knew without the boot my foot was weak and VERY VERY STIFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment