Thursday, December 10, 2009

UH OH PHYSIO!

December 7th 2009

I booked my first Physio appointment.
Went in.. Sat in the room.. Met my Phyiotherapist.. she seemed nice..
She started playing with my foot and doing exercises.
Asked what bone I had broken. and i said "I fractured my lisfranc"
TO which she replied "Oh no honey.. lisfranc is the name of a person.. you must have ligament damage.. we'll get you back to normal in no time"

During the hour i spent at the physio.. I think I had a maximum of 15 minutes with the therapist.. she would set me up with an exercise machine.. then go work on someone else.

She also told me to try and wean myself off my aircast boot and not to use the crutches.
My Doctor had told me that I would probably need them for the first week or two.. especially the boot.

Needless to say.. I did NOT go back there.. but instead booked myself into the other physio clinic...

No comments:

Post a Comment