Thursday, December 10, 2009

Xrays and MORE xrays...


September 24th 2009

Wake up at 8am.. my foot is double the size it should be.. It looks like a sausage..busting at the seams.. and theres already some bruising starting to show up.

A trip to the emergency room is in order.

3 Xrays later.. the doctor can't see anything..but he suspects something is pretty wrong considering my foot is huge and painful to stand on.

5 Xrays later he thinks he can see something.. If he's correct with his diagnosis.. I'm going to need to see an orthopedic surgeon.
So he books me in the next morning down in the city for a CT Scan and an appointment with Dr.Bagoo.
8am.

Tells me not to eat after midnight just in case the doc in the city needs to operate.

Price of crutches $80.
I refused them.. got them from a local charity shop. only $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment